Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's going on in his mind?

Alright so this guy and I met and we kind of hit it off, we started texting constantly and then he invited me to hangout and said he had a surprise. He took me to his house and he had this whole little living room picnic set up and it was adorable. We started watching a scary movie and his arm was around me and all that, but then we decided to go for a walk. Anyways that was going good, but then when he walking me home, he started getting kinda quiet. He walked me all the way to my front door and then we hugged good bye, and he was like "have a nice rest of the day" (it was like 7:30) and then he waited for me to go inside and he just left. I texted him awhile later saying that the picnic was really sweet, and thanks. and he texted back "hahaha no problem :) " He's a bit older than me and he's never really quiet, so I was confused. We haven't texted since, so can anyone tell me what might of been on his mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment