Monday, July 18, 2011

I think I'm talking to a preditor.?

Hey I play World of Warcraft and I met this girl (I'm female) ANd she lives a few states away from me, but, she added me on Facebook about two weeks ago and she's been acting like we're best friends and she says she's moving this summer and she gets to pick where and she said that she's moving to my state because she conviently has an aunt there that her mom wants to live close to...It seems kinda fishy and she's always talking about how she's ganna kidnapp me (she's just joking about it) and how I'm like her best friend...it's only been two weeks and I'm really scared...should I be because a few mins ago I was like, "You not one of thos kidnappers are you?" and she freaked out and was like, "WTF no! Ewwwwww!" Do she seem like one?! Are there any kidnappers that have not been found yet that do this kinda thing? Please leave there names so I can investigate!

No comments:

Post a Comment