Friday, July 15, 2011

Films to get my sister - she's 13, likes musicals, disney channel, nickelodeon, etc?

So me and my sister do this thing each year where we get each other like a bundle of presents on a budget and give them to each other when we go on our summer holiday (italy this year). I want to get her some DVD's off amazon but I'm not sure what to get her. She loves musicals like Little Shop Of Horrors and Rocky Horror (even though she's 13 and it's probably not for her age) and she likes things like glee, the mighty boosh and disney channel and nickelodeon. If anyone had any suggestions of some films she'd like then I'd be greatful! She's already seen all of the chick flick/teen movies like a cinderella story, another cinderella story, wild child, aquamarine, lovewrecked, st. trinians etc etc.Any suggestions would be very welcome! Thanks a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment