Monday, July 18, 2011

How to get over a girl?

I'm a 16 year old guy, I was going out with this girl or other words she was my girlfriend, my first girlfriend. I was with her for about 2 months and 3 weeks. Everything was going good until about... a month and a half ago and we broke up at that time too BUT for 3 weeks of that period of time she went overseas for a holiday, when she came back she asked me to call her so I did and after a while of normal talking she asked me if she wanted to be just friends and I said I don't know and she just hanged up. I didn't know what came to me but I just decided to send a text saying a couple of things and ending it with a break up, I asked her around 6 times why, tried talking to her, tried a lot of things and she just got annoyed causing no communication at all. Around a week later, she already has a new boyfriend and from then its been a month by now. I still miss her and I do try to get over her but I look at photos every now and then. I know some of you will say I should focus on studying and that but yeah... I still miss her and still hope for a day that I'll be with her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment