Monday, July 18, 2011

I am 20 years old and my girl friend is 21 yrs old.?

Our college team went for picnic.when i was having the cloth after bath the windows were open.She saw me.And forced to have oral sex on me.She came to room and touch my cock.I have very huge cock its around 8.7 inches when erect.I am afraid and i had never sex nor masturbate in my life.It was my first experience for oral sex.She had rubbed and i ejaculate in here mouth.Her mouth was full of semen.He loved the taste but felt dirty.She had 4 times in month with me.First time i ejaculate more and after 2 time was less.Will these affect my sexual life after marry.She had swollen my semen will it affect her sexual life.Plz help me. These was the first time that i had experience.After that once week I alone use to masturbate.Its habit now.Help me out

No comments:

Post a Comment