Monday, July 18, 2011

How to get my ex boyfriend to like me again?

Well were both in 7th grade and we started dating and went to a dance but broke up. I asked him back out and he said yes and we went on two dates over the summer (it is still summer break). We went to a lake and hung out and the next day we went on a picnic and jumped on a trampoline and I hinted that he should kiss me but he didn't get it. Later that day I told him and he said oops sorry. But then he broke up with me and I asked him why and he said because I can and later I asked if late this summer we could give us another chance he said no and I asked why and he said cause I dont like you that way I just wanna be friends. What can I do this summer to get him to like me and want to go ou with me again???

No comments:

Post a Comment