Sunday, July 17, 2011

What is your embarrassing moment?

Yesterday i went down to the beach and i had a lot of water so i kinda had to pee. I was with a bunch of my freinds, some of them guys, and one of my friends made me laugh really hard. I started to pee and i couldn't stop. We were sitting down so no one noticed, but i knew that i would soon start to smell. The only thing i had was a towel, so i wrapped it tightly around my self and slipped off my bikini bottoms underneath. This was a bad idea. When we were walking back to the car we passed the picnic benches where hundreds of people were hanging out. Then a huge gust of wind came and my towel had gotten a little loose and it blew into the air. my bottom half was exposed to everyone. My face turned bright red. I didn't want to go chase the towel so i just sprinted to the car crying. It was so embarrassing. What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment