Sunday, July 10, 2011

Please help.... how do i talk to my husband about how he has been behaving lately with me and our kids.?

im bored..im married with 4 kids but im lonely..i need some attention from my husband i mean some( love) en apreciations..my husband says he's business he slow.... it has been 3 yeas sense i last go out with my him, and longtime he could not put me in to orgasme..i need more love from him ( but not just sex )..now our children are in holidays, but my husband keep on saying that he don't have money for me and the kids to go for a trip,or for just going out for a dinner in family.. but i see him doing so nany other things that can not be doon without money......i don't know what to do..im losing it..i spend all my time in my appartment with the kids ..my husband gos out when aver he want and comes back at any time he want...i need help...NB: my husband is difficult to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment