Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm so embarrassed! Please help, need opinions!!?

I wouldn't give this a second thought if I were you. Don't worry about the weird neighbors, trust me they have issues too. What they think about it doesn't mean a thing. Let them think what they want and frankly it's none of their business what you do or what goes on in your home. I think they know you're not druggies or child abusers and your husband doesn't beat you. I think they might be curious but I really wouldn't think it could be more than that. I mean it's not the first thing I would think of if I saw cops at a neighbors house. If they ask, just tell them that you had a small issue with someone prank calling you and you weren't sure what to do but thought you should report it. Something on those lines if you don't want to tell them what really happen. I wouldn't say the baby did it. That's all that needs to be said and if they start questioning you, find something to say that might imply that they're just being too nosy. Really, don't give this another thought. It really is ok and I'm glad you and the hubs could work out your differences. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment