Monday, July 11, 2011

I really am being driven mad by these people people! don not complain just read all of it?

look i don't want to get into a fight i really don't i have been holding back for half an year now and finally it summer holidays and i can collect my thoughts. i have joined this school half an year a go and they somehow nailed me as a nerd since i bother doing my work instead of wrestling with the teacher and chatting and playing on my phone. so they start picking on me. really i also made friendly on the people they call nerds one is in my class really not popular with the school but one thing that strikes me confused is that it seems like he almost encourages it i try protecting it and the bullies of the school make fun of me for doing so and he just laughs with them not to mention he acts sort of weird so really i won't add up to me being angry because of him i will just let him do what he wants and if he wants me to help him he can always just ask. oh and here is another thing i forgot to mention i am very big i am nearly the size of my dad (doubt i will finish growing at his height if i get my height from my mom) and i think i am strong enough to take there leader on. i have another friend he is considered a nerd yes but every body likes him and he is very much considered a politician if you take us and try seeing our skills i will be a strategist and he would be a diplomat. anyway as he puts it we are in group and those group has leaders he is the leader of my group (did i mention my school is small there are 6 people in my class and that is the average amount of a class) and the leader of the group that drives em mad is ishai he is very small and considers himself stronger then me really i never cared how strong i am until i came to this school. so thought this summer i will learn a martial arts but i have this question to all you senseis should i get into a fight with deliberately wait it since he won't stop picking on me until i beat him and i have a limit usually push away anger to a far corner of my mind but even i have a limit i won't fight him at school courses if he provokes me i will go to a teacher but i am wworriedfor out of school since if he manages to provoke me out of school and i get a bit too angry i won't aim to beat him sadly i will aim to beat him i will aim to kill him. you might think i aexaggeratingthat i should not get angry but everyone has a limit i am not a guy with anger issues i know how to control my emotions but as i said everyone has a limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment