Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I don't feel safe at home?

okay, so lately I'm hearing stories about people who break into houses at night and kidnap or kill families, even if the stories aren't true, it could happen in real life. I've been so scared lately. Every time I hear a creak I immediately think, 'Oh no, someone is breaking in.' I know I'm overreacting but I'm so afraid. I actually don't feel safe in my house because of all these stories I'm hearing. I was watching Ghost Adventures last night and they were at the house in Villisca where there was that mass murder. Someone broke into the house and bludgeoned six kids (four were family, two were sleeping over) and the two parents to death with an ax. The kids were only 5-12 years old and the parents in their 40s. And there was this preview for a movie where these kidnappers broke into a house and kidnapped the family. It's all making me so scared. Please help? By the way, I'm 13 (just turned).

No comments:

Post a Comment